UK Explorers is a London hiking and day trips group. We organise hiking and day trips to some of the UK’s most historic and beautiful places across Britain. Come with us on the next hikes and trips for an amazing day out!
£34.00Trip highlights: – Visit St Margaret’s Bay and see the beach below the cliffs where cross-Channel swimmers begin their journey.
– Hike over the white cliffs of Dover, taking in the fresh sea air and the view of the French coast.
– See the fortifications built to protect England from invasion.
– Relax by the sea on Dover beach, with a gorgeous view of the white cliffs and Dover Castle.
– Free time to explore Dover, try some local foods, visit the museum, buy souvenirs, take photos. See details and book your place
£35.00Trip highlights: – Walk 700m into the sea along the Newhaven Harbour Arm.
– Hike on gently undulating clifftop and undercliff paths from Newhaven to Brighton.
– Relax on some of the beaches we’ll pass and listen to the sounds of the sea.
– Visit the pretty Brighton marina.
– See the magnificent Royal Pavilion where Prince George and Queen Victoria stayed.
– Explore the little lanes with colourful independent shops.
– Enjoy the entertainment on Brighton Pier. See details and book your place