£35.00Distance: 20km Difficulty: medium Ascent: 600m
– Visit St Margaret’s Bay and see the beach below the cliffs where cross-Channel swimmers begin their journey.
– Hike over the white cliffs of Dover, taking in the fresh sea air and the view of the French coast.
– See the fortifications built to protect England from invasion.
– Relax by the sea on Dover beach, with a gorgeous view of the white cliffs and Dover Castle.
– Free time to explore Dover, try some local foods, visit the museum, buy souvenirs, take photos.
See details and book your place