£22.00Distance: 24km Difficulty: medium Ascent: 514m
– Visit the beautiful Ditchling Village with its 11th century church and ancient buildings
– Conquer Ditchling Beacon, the highest point in East Sussex with an elevation of 248m.
– Hike through the South Downs National Park which is England’s newest national park, stretching from Winchester to Eastbourne.
– Explore the village of Stanmer, with a working farm at its centre, and a “closed village” from the 16th century until 1952, being owned by the Pelham family.
– See Stanmer House, a Palladium-style English country house built in 1722 and set in 5,000 acres of parkland.
– Follow the stunning views of the sea from Whitehawk Hill to Kemptown.
– Enjoy the vibrant culture of Brighton, which became a fashionable resort with the patronage of the Prince Regent (later King George IV) who constructed the iconic Regency palace, the Royal Pavilion.
See details and book your place