£35.00Distance: 21km Difficulty: medium Ascent: 400m
– Stroll through the pretty 19th century promenade on the cliffs of Folkestone, high above the beach, and take the Zig Zag Path down the cliffs through caves and gardens.
– Enjoy the magnificent view from the Lighthouse Champagne Bar which sits on the Folkestone Harbour Arm, a former rail terminal that extends several hundred metres out to sea.
– Hike through the cliffs and beaches of the 300-acre East Cliff and Warren Country Park, past 3 of the remaining Napoleonic-era Martello towers, where you can go fossil hunting.
– See the World War-era defensive structures built into the cliffs to protect against invasion including a sound mirror and pillboxes.
– Hike over the white cliffs of Dover, taking in the fresh sea air and the view of the French coast.
– Relax by the sea on Dover beach, with a gorgeous view of the white cliffs and the majestic Dover Castle.
See details and book your place