£ 35.00Trip highlights: – See Hastings Castle, William the Conqueror’s first fortification in England, towering over the town and sea
– Enjoy the delicious food and view at Maggie’s Fish & Chips restaurant
Take the steepest funicular railway in the UK
– Visit the curiously designed fishing net shops and fishing museum
– See the lovely half-timbered houses and shops in Hastings Old Town
– Take a stroll through Hastings Country Park Nature Reserve
– Learn about the Battle of Hastings, which established the Normans as the rulers of England and changed the course of history
– Chill on the beach beneath the cliffs at Rock-a-Nore and listen to the sounds of the sea
– Take a relaxing stroll on the beautiful Hastings Pier
– Ride on the Hastings Miniature Railway
– See the fishing fleet at The Stade, keeping alive a thousand years of techniques and traditions See details and book your place
£ 35.00Trip highlights: – Visit St Margaret’s Bay and see the beach below the cliffs where cross-Channel swimmers begin their journey.
– Hike over the white cliffs of Dover, taking in the fresh sea air and the view of the French coast.
– Guided walking tour of the white cliffs and Dover.
– See the fortifications built to protect England from invasion.
– See the famous Banksy EU painting.
– Relax by the sea on Dover beach, with a gorgeous view of the white cliffs and Dover Castle.
– Free time to explore Dover, try some local foods, visit museums, buy souvenirs, take photos. See details and book your place
£ 39.00Trip highlights: – Walk down Burford’s famous High Street with its unbroken line of ancient houses and shops leading to its three-arched medieval bridge.
– Spend the afternoon in Bourton-on-the-Water, the ‘Little Venice’ of the Cotswolds and one of the prettiest villages in England.
– Climb to the top of Broadway Tower to admire the views across 16 counties of England and Wales.
– Explore the lovely small town of Chipping Campden, a gilded masterpiece of limestone and craftsmanship.
– Enjoy the views as we go through the pretty little villages and towns of the Cotswolds. See details and book your place