£ 20.00Trip highlights: – Visit some of the beautiful colleges of Cambridge University.
– See King’s College and its stunning Gothic chapel, the most photographed building in Cambridge.
– See the colleges where Charles Darwin, Stephen Hawking, and other notable people studied, and see Newton’s apple tree.
– Enjoy a chauffeured punting boat ride along the river Cam, through the grounds of the university buildings, and under the Bridge of Sighs.
– Walk through the park where first official football game was played.
– See the golden Corpus Clock, worth over £1 million.
– Climb up to the top of Great St Mary’s Church to see the panoramic views of Cambridge.
– Explore the little streets and try some food in the historic market square. See details and book your place
£ 27.00Trip highlights: – See the birthplace of Richard the Lionheart and Bad King John, the king who was forced to sign the Magna Carta, the first human rights document.
– Have a drink in the pub where CS Lewis and JRR Tolkein used to meet every week.
– Visit the Ashmolean Museum and its world famous collections.
– Walk through the Harry Potter dining room at Christ Church, and see other Harry Potter connections.
– Walk under the Bridge of Sighs, resembling the famous Bridge of Sighs in Venice.
– Visit some of the beautiful colleges of Oxford University.
– See the spectacular Radcliffe Camera building and the Bodleian Library.
– Visit the Alice In Wonderland shop.
– Climb to the top of the University Church of St Mary the Virgin and see the magnificent panorama of the university buildings and the city. See details and book your place
£ 20.00Trip highlights: – See the magnificent Royal Pavilion where Prince George and Queen Victoria stayed.
– Sit on Brighton’s famous stone beach and listen to the sounds of the sea.
– Explore the little lanes with colourful independent shops.
– Take a ride on Volk’s Electric Railway, the oldest operating electric railway in the world.
– Go up the British Airways i360 observation tower to see panoramic views across the seafront.
– Play on some games and rides on Brighton Pier.
– Try some fish and chips and Brighton rock sweets. See details and book your place
£ 35.00Trip highlights: – Guided walking tour of Portsmouth & the Historic Dockyard.
– See and learn about the historic battleships that allowed England to command the seas.
– See Lord Nelson’s flagship HMS Victory that won the battle of Trafalgar.
– See the castles and sea forts that protected England’s shipbuilding dockyard.
– Go to the top of the Spinnaker Tower, stand on the glass floor, and admire the breathtaking panoramas.
– Hike along the beautiful coastline from Old Portsmouth to Southsea Castle.
– Relax on the beach, dip your toes in the water, and watch the ships sailing to France.
– Enjoy some good food and do some shopping at the outlets in Gunwharf Quays. See details and book your place
£ 19.00Trip highlights: – Watch the Changing the Guard ceremony outside Windsor Castle.
– Guided walking tour of Windsor and Eton, including a walk along the riverside.
– Explore Royal Windsor, home of Queen Elizabeth II.
– Visit Eton and see Eton College where Prince William and Prince Harry were educated.
– Visit Windsor Castle including The State Apartments and St George’s Chapel.
– Free time to explore the town, try some local foods, visit museums, buy souvenirs.
– Take a stroll up The Long Walk up to the Copper Horse statue of George III, and take in the magnificent views of Windsor Castle and the surrounding areas. See details and book your place
£ 35.00Trip highlights: – Visit St Margaret’s Bay and see the beach below the cliffs where cross-Channel swimmers begin their journey.
– Hike over the white cliffs of Dover, taking in the fresh sea air and the view of the French coast.
– Guided walking tour of the white cliffs and Dover.
– See the fortifications built to protect England from invasion.
– See the famous Banksy EU painting.
– Relax by the sea on Dover beach, with a gorgeous view of the white cliffs and Dover Castle.
– Free time to explore Dover, try some local foods, visit museums, buy souvenirs, take photos. See details and book your place