£ 34.00Trip highlights: – Explore the Bath Christmas Market on the cobbled streets around the stunning Bath Abbey, with over 200 traditional wooden chalets with handmade gifts and food and mulled wine.
– Visit the Roman Baths and see the Great Bath and Roman Temple and interactive exhibitions that bring this ancient site to life.
– Walk over the beautiful Pulteney Bridge which is one of only four bridges in the world with shops spanning its entire length on both sides.
– Visit the Georgian architectural masterpieces, the Royal Crescent and The Circus.
– Have tea at Sally Lunn’s famous tea house and enjoy the local delicacy, the Bath bun.
– Climb up the 200 steps to the top of Bath Abbey and see the breathtaking views over the city and surrounding countryside.
– Visit the Jane Austen centre to delve into the life of Bath’s most famous resident and one of Britain’s favourite authors.
– Take a little hike up to the Bath Skyline to see the panoramic views of the city. See details and book your place