Arundel 19km hike, Arundel Castle, River Arun, Sussex Villages, Hills, Valleys & Ancient Buildings, Sat 2 Oct
– Visit the historic market town of Arundel with its old High Street lined with ancient buildings and cathedral.
– See the picturesque medieval Arundel Castle, home to the Dukes of Norfolk and their ancestors for nearly 1,000 years.
– Explore the castle’s landscaped parkland with its Gothic Hiorne Tower and the stunning Swanbourne Lake.
– Follow the River Arun and hike up the South Downs chalk hills for breathtaking views.
– Hike through delightful little Sussex villages with thatched houses.
– See the only church in the UK that is part Catholic and part Protestant.
See details and book your place